Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Our Litte Preschool


A few friends from church and I have started a little preschool for our kids. They are all still two years from Kindergarten, but we are not ready to send them off to "real" preschool. These photos were from the first day at my home, October 7. We each take a week. Today was week 3 and it's going GREAT!!! Our studies? Line strokes, numbers, letters, structured play - and theme lessons like, for October: leaves, apples, pumpkins and Halloween. They L-O-V-E it! It makes them feel so BIG and they are learning too! Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. How fun for the kids. Cute leaves! I should take my kids out to collect some fall leaves, but that would require walking, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky. All my friends started a joy school like you've done but I live ten minutes farther than some people, which makes the drive upwards of 25 minutes for some participants so they didn't invite me to join. I wanted Henry to have some social interaction so I put him in a Presbyterian preschool and he's doing great except that it's breaking the bank. So expensive! Ugh. Kids are so cute with their leaf pictures. Good job!

    ReplyDelete