Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fun with my Mom ("Lola")

The Annual Snowman Swap!
hUzZah!
This is seriously a favorite event of the season. Mom hosts it every year. I will definitely miss it (except everyone always stealing from ME. . . ha!) Maybe I'll start it in Denver.


Church Christmas Party!
Okay, so even though my mom is in charge of this event every year . . . I am ALWAYS her personal assistant (i.e. - the director of all entertainment) each year. This is always fun, bust stressful! It was totally different this year, but a blast. We turned the completely bare gym into a Christmas wonderland (with the help of the youth) during a 3 minute version of "We Need a Little Christmas!" Fun!


Luke & Lola's Gingerbread House!
My mom has started a new tradition since Luke's been old enough of having a one-on-one Gingerbread House Making Party with him. He LOVES it and this year looked forward to it for 2 days. He is very inquisitive about what looks best where and likes Lola's opinions. He also EATS as much candy as he puts on. Shocker!



3 comments:

  1. I super LOVE Lukey's smile in the last picture! What a little gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys have been having a great (but busy!) December!!! Call me when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard from my motha that the swap was pretty crazy. let me just say i wasn't surprised in the least. hope you guys had a great christmas and new years! 2010 is going to be a fabulous year for you. i just know it.

    ReplyDelete