Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Years (Yeah, I know that was 20 days ago . . . )

We started off the evening by attending a party at our friends, The Neilsons. It was great to hang out with "The Brothers" (their 4 boys) and the Allred family.

Then we went to Mom and Dad's for the rest of the night to hang with the fam!
Here is Luke having his first taste of egg nog (we missed that at Christmas somehow) and he LOVED it. He kept saying, "Can I have some more special juice, Papa?"

The adults ate the homemade SUSHI my sister, Lindsey, made. Yum!
(Yeah, her eyes don't lie: she is just a TINY bit Asian! Ha! Ha!)

Me and my honeybun!


"Sisters, sisters - there were never such devoted sisters!"


Getting crazy loco after our Martinelli's!
(Here is a classic example of Lindsey's Asian eyes. You see my point.)


Midnight fireworks

Jake was REALLY proud of his work with the explosives. Man make FIRE!


You KNOW we watched our Buckeyes win the Rose Bowl New Year's Day!
Yeah, my parents were a bit goofy that night. (Who am I kidding? Always.)


A BRISK (aka 0 FREEZING!) walk along the Chattahoochee River!

2 comments:

  1. ha! I just posted New Years pics as well! so funny. who cares if we're a little behind . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to see your cute boys! We really miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete