Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween!

This year, Luke insisted upon being a Pirate again . . . and, like last year, we kept Miles in the Feline species and he was a Lion!


This was Halloween last year - I couldn't resist a flashback!


I am ashamed to admit this, but this was the first year our kids have carved a pumpkin. I know, I know. Deprived. But, we had a GREAT time this year. Neither of the boys wanted to touch the gross insides, but Luke finally did and had a blast with it!



(Don't worry - that'a a pen. NOT a knife! :)





We took the kids to the church Trunk-or-Treat/WardHalloween dinner.
Good times.


Mmmm. . . . me like donuts!





Okay, so I haven't gotten around to blogging about our new apartment, but we live on the second of this huge 125 year old Victorian home. The owners live on the first floor and they decorated the front porch so well! It was "VERY SPOOKY!" (At least that's what my kids said!) 
This skeleton was their favorite thing. If you make noise near it - it starts to dance and sing a song that goes something like this: "The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out . . . " Sweet.
Every time we were on the porch they were screaming "BOO!" at it to get it to do it's thang! Ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment